BLOOMINGTON, Ind., – February 1, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Megaputer Intelligence recently announced that it will host a series of live webinars related to data analysis applications for pharmaceutical and life sciences companies beginning tomorrow, February 2, 2021. The series will begin with an overview of how text mining can be applied in various ways to streamline business tasks. The set of 8 free webinars comprising the remainder of the series will highlight how advanced text analytics helps address many of the big challenges encountered by leading pharmaceutical and life sciences companies today:
- Keeping up on competitive intelligence
- Automatically converting documents to standardized form (SMPC)
- Mining facts from medical literature databases
- Identifying key thought leaders and researchers through literature analysis
- Improving response time and management of customer communications
- Extracting key clinical information and insights from medical records
- Pinpointing the root cause of medical device failure
- Detecting and predicting adverse events earlier
Presenters will discuss the techniques and practical implementations of advanced data and text analysis solutions that address these common problems. The topics will be presented by experienced data analysis consultants. The Pharma webinar series is scheduled to launch on February 2 and continue weekly through April 2021.
For more information and to register for any of the webinars, visit https://www.megaputer.com/events/webinars.
About Megaputer Intelligence
Megaputer Intelligence (www.megaputer.com) is a leading developer of data and text mining software and custom analytical solutions for various application domains. Megaputer analytical tools enable over 500 customers worldwide to make informed data-driven decisions.
Megaputer is a registered trademark of Megaputer Intelligence Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. The names of other companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.