We are looking for an experienced web developer who manages website operations, bug fixes and site optimization. The job duties include improving SEO results, updating content as required, developing various web applications and functionalities, and improving overall user experience
Currently accepting applications.
Bloomington, Indiana, USA
- Collaborate with our design team to establish Megaputer’s customer-facing websites
- Develop, and test UI for web applications and implement visual elements into the website which users see and interact with a webpage
- Apply your expertise in using content management system to allow non-technical partners to make content changes
- Ensure code stability via testing to identify bugs and ensure sites run successfully
- Work quickly and carefully to complete small edits requested by customers, develop plans for completing larger projects, and suggest new solutions to improve existing websites
- Monitor and improve search engine optimization (SEO) results for our websites
- Collaborate with our design team to extend our custom WordPress themes
- B.S in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Experience in developing responsive website as well as mobile-based website
- Understands search engine optimization concepts and ability to optimize content.
- Experience in the use of web design tools and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
Strong communication skills; an ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical people
To apply, please send your resume and any other application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.