Currently accepting applications.
Full-time position (1 position available)
Bloomington, Indiana, USA
- Create software infographics for our digital product, including user interface design and dashboard layout
- Create engaging data visualizations and define visual elements, product elements, and overall design
- Design the user interface layout and specific graphic elements within the PolyAnalyst Analytical Client and Web Report Editor platforms.
- Define and create the workflow for the user experience and style guide of web applications including page layout, navigation, and data entry
- Create wireframes and high fidelity mockups, storyboards, screen-flows, and prototypes to conceptualize design
- Conducts user research to inform design decisions and evaluate designs Prototypes low-fidelity design concepts and full-scale experiences
- Use digital technology to create software infographics and user-centered dashboard design;
- Execute user-centered design solution from concept to delivery
- Conduct testing of UI to ensure all designs render correctly and systems function properly and resolve design or usability issues that arise
- Communicate project results to customers and document the solution
- Develop visual design style guide and adjust the design approach when necessary
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software, UI/UX design, and software interface design techniques
- At least 6 months experience in graphic design, digital design and all related.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Art & Design, Digital Art, Graphic Design or related
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and any other application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.