We are seeking a Network Administrator to join our team in Bloomington, Indiana. This position entails the configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of company hardware, software and networks.
This position has been filled.
Bloomington, Indiana, USA
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems and replace defective components when necessary.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software and hardware, including the virus protection software
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use
- Evaluate user needs, perform a comprehensive search/compare, and procure computer software and hardware, maintain adequate supplies (spare drives, printer paper)
- Design, configure and test computer hardware and networking and operating system software
- Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future
- Assist in configuring, monitoring, and maintaining email applications
- Assist in perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in the field of software products and services
- Bachelor’s in related field, MBA a plus
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and third parties
- Good verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com. Include your resume as an attachment as a Microsoft Word document, Adobe PDF document, or as a link to a web page.