Not currently accepting applications.
Bloomington, Indiana, USA
- Learn customers’ data and analytical challenges, gather the information from all relevant sources, and summarize the results of the performed analysis in reports answering key customer questions
- Study and analyze information obtained from customers in order to conceptualize and define operational business problems by using quantitative research, statistical and mathematical methods
- Evaluate design solutions and identify best practice in analysis and synthesis of information from different sources to identify the most suitable algorithms to address the problems
- Analyze research data, investigative findings and operational reports to formulate simulation models of problems, and perform testing of models to ensure their adequacy
- Perform calculations to draw conclusions from given data and apply appropriate statistical and cost benefit analysis techniques to the interpretation of data
- Assist in developing business methods and procedures, including accounting systems, logistics systems, records management system and production schedules in order to maximize profits and minimize costs
- Identify and analyze alternative courses of actions which are available to solve the problem and improve the operation, and to determine which strategy will offer the best outcomes and cross-sell opportunities, and will optimize the distribution of software products of Megaputer Intelligence Inc.
- Optimize business decisions and problem-solving by presenting cross-sell analysis solutions, purchase recommendation solutions, subrogation prediction solutions, and other business and problem-solving solutions
- Provide strategic guidance and expert advice analysis related activities to help customers to improve their business operations efficiency, and to optimize business performance
- At least 12 months of proven experience as a Data Analyst, Research Data Analyst, Operations Research Specialist and any other related positions.
- BS or higher education in Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics or related field.
- Proven knowledge or experience with database user interface and query software (Microsoft Access, SQL), development environment software (PERL) object or component oriented development software (R)
- Knowledge of statistical modeling (Distribution analysis; Social Network analysis), predictive modeling (CHAID; Time Series Forecasting), marketing methods (SWOT Analysis, Paretto Analysis) and others to perform the above mentioned responsibilities.
To apply, please send your resume and any other application materials to email@example.com.