Megaputer is seeking an experienced, dynamic marketer who is eager to design and execute outstanding marketing campaigns for advanced analytical tools and work independently/as part of a team for the Marketing Manager’s role.
Currently accepting applications.
Bloomington, Indiana, USA
- Plan and coordinate the following marketing activities: webinars, seminars, industry conferences, magazine publications, award nominations, etc.
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand
- Communicate the value propositions for Megaputer’s products and services to the sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling process
- Plan and lead the development of new marketing channels
- Analyze industry trends to determine requirements for product enhancements and communicate these requirements to the company’s Product Development team
- Analyze market trends and give inputs for improved business development strategies
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Megaputer’s products and services in the market
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing or journalism, MBA a plus
- 2+ years of business-to-business marketing experience, preferably in the high tech industry
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and third parties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Availability to travel 0-10% of the time
- Experience in content creation
To apply, please send your resume and any other application materials to email@example.com.