We are looking for experienced marketers eager to design and execute outstanding marketing campaigns for Megaputer’s PolyAnalyst data mining software.
This position has been filled.
Bloomington, Indiana, USA
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Megaputer’s products and services in the market
- Create sales & marketing content, including case studies, brochures, presentations, press releases, newsletters, videos, and the company’s website
- Enhance the company’s footprint in social media
- Become the expert on customer behavior: how they buy and their buying criteria
- Become the expert on your competition and how to beat them
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling process
- Assist in the planning and coordinating of marketing activities of Megaputer including webinars, industry conferences, magazine publications, award nominations, etc.
- Analyze market trends and give inputs for improved business development strategies
- Analyze industry trends to determine requirements for product enhancements and communicate these to the company’s Product Development team
- Contribute to innovative marketing programs that drive demand
- 2+ years of business-to-business marketing experience, preferably in the field of software products and services
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing or journalism, MBA a plus
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and third parties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Availability to travel 10-15% of the time
- Project management experience and a working knowledge of content management and CRM systems are a plus
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume as an attachment as a Microsoft Word document, Adobe PDF document, or as a link to a web page.