Recruit and on-board new team members for Megaputer Intelligence. Coordinate health and vacation benefits and develop new programs and proposals for improving inefficiencies in work load and create new programs for improving employee training, morale through socials, and overall employee experience.
Currently accepting applications.
Bloomington, Indiana, USA
- Understand the talent needs of the organization or business unit. Design effective strategies for sourcing, recruiting and evaluating qualified job candidates.
- Use a wide variety of talent sources and recruiting methods to attract qualified applicants.
- Participant in the initial evaluation stages of the interviewing process.
- Implement effective onboarding and orientation programs for new employees.
- Research company compliance with new or updated applicable employer laws in regards to benefits administration and recruitment.
- Update the employee handbook, employee communication platform, compensation and benefit packages and recruiting documentation on a regular basis in regards to the new regulations.
- Coordinate health benefits on behalf of employees and prepare monthly benefit reports to the Finance department.
- Keep developing organizational compensation and benefits packages and plans that align with the organization’s strategic direction and talent needs.
- Design, deliver, analyze and interpret surveys of employee satisfaction and company culture.
- Monitor changes in turnover and retention metrics, and prepare relevant reports to the leadership.
- Provide suggestions to supervisors on creating positive relationships with their employees.
- Conduct one-on-one interviews to learn employee concerns and management requirements. Help mitigate employment related conflicts.
- Perform the analysis of HR related data and summarize results.
- Prepare graphical reports for the management summarizing key HR related findings. Communicate to other senior leaders in the organization regarding critical data analysis findings and their implications for HR’s strategic direction and goals.
- Provide support to the consulting team regarding analyzing HR related data for external clients.
- Facilitate company’s HR activities and help track and enforce related policies.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources Management or a relevant field of study.
- 2+ years human resources experience in software, BI, data mining, or relevant high-tech industry.
- Experience with HR analytics and generating reports.
- In-depth knowledge of US labor and employment laws.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
To apply, please send your resume and any other application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.