The Megaputer Analytical Consulting team works closely with customers and helps them efficiently address their analytical business challenges. Analysts create easy-to-use custom solutions based on our cutting edge analytical platform. Megaputer delivers analytic solutions for various application fields: e-Discovery, Fraud Detection, VoC and VoE Data Analysis, and Insurance and Warranty Claims Management.
Currently Megaputer is expanding and strengthening its data analysis and customer support teams. We are seeking highly qualified individuals to work on intellectually challenging tasks in a friendly and rewarding environment. We need an experienced analyst who will be independently developing new and perfecting existing data analysis scenarios and report collections for existing and prospective customers. The candidate should be able to understand business processes and analytical tasks of the customer, and to develop and present efficient solutions addressing these tasks.
Not currently accepting applications.
Bloomington, Indiana, USA
- Carry out data analysis projects for customers with the help of PolyAnalyst™
- Summarize results in reports answering key customer questions
- Communicate project results to customers and document the solution
- Deploy, customize and maintain the developed solutions
- Make technical presentations of key capabilities of PolyAnalyst™ for prospective customers
- Serve as a bridge between customers and Megaputer’s software engineers
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Informatics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in developing data analysis projects and solutions
- Experience in using statistical and predictive modeling techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of RDBMS tools
To apply, please send your resume and any other application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.