This position requires a candidate who can multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and is flexible when working through projects and supporting colleagues. A typical day will consist of managing social media channels, building and sending an email blast (html based) or finding the perfect image for a presentation, designing accompanying graphics for social media, e-blasts, the website, and more. The candidate will also assist with editing and contributing blog posts created in WordPress. While helping facilitate and marketing events such as webinars, seminars, conferences, and trainings, the candidate will edit videos, render it for YouTube and strategically publish them. Acceptable candidates need to have a range of skills that go from simple content changes on a website to building elaborate branding strategy for a conference.
Candidates should be marketing-minded in order to creatively attack potential obstacles.
Currently accepting applications.
Bloomington, Indiana, USA
- Plan, implement, manage and monitor Megaputer’s social media strategy in order to reach wider audiences, drive engagement, and increase company awareness.
- Build cohesive visual campaigns which include design + content for email marketing and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) to promote various events, news, and information.
- Video production, editing and rendering of marketing videos and recorded events.
- Contribute sales & marketing content, including case studies, brochures, blogs, presentations, press releases, newsletters, videos, and the company’s website
- Provide support to various department (Sales, HR, HCI and analysts) for graphical output, presentations and brand guidance
- Maintain corporate brand, design style, and continue developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates Megaputer’s products and services in the market
- Edit and produce print marketing materials for both hard copy and digital.
- 1+ years of business-to-business marketing experience, preferably in the field of software products and services
- 1+ years of ownership growing social media channels; extensive experience with all major social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing, journalism and other related field, MBA preferred
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and third parties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, Dreamweaver, Audition and Animate. Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of how e-marketing works using an email delivery service such as sendgrid.com (or comparable).
- Understands the difference between graphic output for web optimization vs. high-end print (i.e. for tradeshow booth) and a basic understanding of multi-media graphic usage for maximum visual quality.
- Able to build web pages in WordPress and maintain website with high design standards
- Have some technical knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP for website and email marketing
- Project management experience and a working knowledge of content management and CRM systems are a plus
- Understand analytics: Google Analytics, E-marketing stats, Social media engagement
- Build animation of software processes and concepts for general audience comprehension.
- Working knowledge of live webinar software, like GoTo Webinar, WebEx, etc.
To apply, please send your resume and any other application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.