Sergei Ananyan speaks on several topics
The Decision Sciences Institute, in its more than 30 years of service, has held well-attended annual meetings to promote the dynamic exchange of ideas between leading researchers, educators, and managers who share scholarship on decision-making practices and disseminate innovations in education and curricular programs. With the addition of invited sessions in every track hosted by some of the most highly-respected scholars and managers, the 2003 Annual Meeting promises to be one of the most exciting to date.
Please plan to to join us for a number of our focused mini-conferences and consortiums scheduled for the first day of the meeting. Our meeting site at the Marriott Hotel provides an excellent opportunity to network with your friends and colleagues in a warm and comfortable environment.
- Sunday, Nov. 23, 10:00-11:30 am – Future Directions of Data Mining in the Classroom and in the Real-World (an author and/or presenter)
- Sunday, Nov. 23, 1:00-2:30 pm – Critical Factors in E-B Implementation (an author and/or presenter)
- Monday, Nov. 24, 8:00 am – 11:30 AM Advanced Case Writers Workshop: Issues in Information Management (an author and/or presenter)
- Monday, Nov. 24, 10:00-11:30 am – Tutorial: PolyAnalyst Data and Text Mining System (session chair)
- Tuesday, Nov. 25, 8:00-9:30 am – Data Mining Software Tutorial: PolyAnalyst (session chair)
- Tuesday, Nov. 25, 8:00-9:30 am – Program Structure II (an author and/or presenter)
- Tuesday, Nov. 25, 10:00-11:30 am – Data Mining Concerns (an author and/or presenter)