Megaputer is expanding and strengthening its data analysis and customer support teams. We are seeking highly qualified individuals to work on challenging tasks in a friendly and rewarding environment. We need experienced analysts who will be independently developing new and perfecting existing data analysis scenarios and report collections for existing and prospective customers. The candidate should be able to understand the business processes and analytical tasks of the customer, and develop and present solutions.
The Megaputer Analytical Consulting team works closely with customers to help them address their analytical challenges. Consultants create custom solutions based on our cutting edge analytical platform, PolyAnalyst.
Megaputer delivers analytic solutions for various application fields such as:
- Fraud Detection
- VoC and VoE Data Analysis
- Insurance and Warranty Claims Management
This position has been filled.
Bloomington, Indiana, USA
- Develop a mastery of Megaputer’s PolyAnalyst software
- Carry out analytical projects for customers
- Create reports that clients will find aesthetically pleasing
- Write extensive documentation that explains your projects and your rationale
- Communicate project results to customers
- Deploy, customize, and maintain work done for clients
- Make technical presentations of the software for prospective customers
- Liaise between customers and Megaputer software developers
- Periodically author articles about your experience for Megaputer’s website
- Some travel to customer locations and trade conferences is required
- Educational Requirements: Masters Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in developing data analysis projects and solutions is preferred
- Experience in using statistical and predictive modeling techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of databases
- Knowledge of statistical and predictive modeling techniques is preferred
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your resume as an attachment as a Microsoft Word document, Adobe PDF document, or as a link to a web page.